This will allow you from the start to have access to proper digital negatives meant specifically for the printing processes of your choice, such as Salt or Albument printing and Cyanotype.
Learn how to select an image for alternative printing, enhance your settings for your hardware, determine a standard exposure time, find the right UV-blocker, normalize the tonality and create a corrective graduation curve in a photo editing program to print the corrrect digital negative for your alternative printing process and paper of choice.
- Introduction into transparent digital negatives
- Basic operations
- Finding the correct tones
- Creating the digital negativ
- Printing from the digital negative
- Making Corrections to the negative
The workshop will take place with at least 2 binding registrations.